.::About Me::.
An existence to diminish, a new life to live. This is what I am, I mean no evil, I am and earthian, love the world, love the peace.

.::Links::.
Google Search
World of Warcraft

.::Fav List::.
News
Hotbite
FishingWA
AnimeSuki
Gourmet Recipes
SEAsian Food

.::Archives::.
September 2006

.::Tagboard::.
Coming soon.. maybe

.::Credits::.
Deadrose
blogger
blogskins




Friday, September 08, 2006

Endless Diseases
I have been down with flu and bronchitis, had fever for 4 days of the 3 weeks that was spent being sick. The bronchitis and the flu didn't help, with the swell around my neck, infact, it kinda blocks my breathing passageway to and from the lungs. The nagging condition of the enlarged thyroid gland has made me sleepless at night, as it makes it harder for me to get O2 or Co2 through my neck, it's like the flow of air is always stuck near the neck trying to get in or out. During our stay up north, I wasn't able to snorkel the last 1 week we were there because of breathing difficulties as well. And recently...I choked on my saliva several times the past 4 days and nearly couldn't breathe, that's how bad it is, especially when I can't cough it out..I turn literally red and blue, with uncontrollable tears and panicky pain..it hurts. Bowel movements have been good for the past few years, although it's started to get a'lil difficult, maybe because i'm not eating as horribly heaps as before, appetite seems to have suddenly gone down, especially since we came back to the city.

My bones, are aching and they feel brittle, I feel nauseated and fatigue all the time and my migrained have plagued me good, not seeming to go away. The food I used to love, I avoid because I just can't stand the smell of it. Is this old age? If it hurts so much to live...I'd rather not live at all.

I may sound pregnant but I'm not..I've had these symptoms since the last 3 menses. *sob*

I didn't choose to be born. - "WLH"

Comments: Post a Comment