.::About Me::.
An existence to diminish, a new life to live. This is what I am, I mean no evil, I am and earthian, love the world, love the peace.

.::Links::.
Google Search
World of Warcraft

.::Fav List::.
News
Hotbite
FishingWA
AnimeSuki
Gourmet Recipes
SEAsian Food

.::Archives::.
September 2006

.::Tagboard::.
Coming soon.. maybe

.::Credits::.
Deadrose
blogger
blogskins




Sunday, September 10, 2006

Leave it behind...
I never chose to be borned,
With all these miseries I feel so worned,
Betrayals, hurt, they leave me torned..
Fuck you all I shall be gone.
---------
I might probably leave one day
To search my soul and go my way
Without a care
Fuck the stare
And poke the eyes of those who glare

I'll take my leave with no goodbyes
Cause all that is, is all just lies
You need me not
I'm all I've got
Let all our memories be forgot

Comments: Post a Comment