![]() |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| .::About Me::.
An existence to diminish, a new life to live. This is what I am, I mean no evil, I am and earthian, love the world, love the peace. .::Links::.
.::Fav List::. .::Archives::. .::Tagboard::.
|
![]() Tuesday, September 12, 2006 My beloved parents..Have I told you today that I love you so much too? I wish for you that you'd always be in God's hands, be it your god, or my god, as long as you're safe and happy. I don't wish for your heart to bleed nor your tears to flow, a religion I will not take part, but I love you, that's what you should know. I can never find someone who's heart is as pure, and with such a kind and gentle nature as you. I am grateful I am yours, for I'd never ever find Angels like you. I love you, and I'd die for you..
|