.::About Me::.
An existence to diminish, a new life to live. This is what I am, I mean no evil, I am and earthian, love the world, love the peace.

.::Links::.
Google Search
World of Warcraft

.::Fav List::.
News
Hotbite
FishingWA
AnimeSuki
Gourmet Recipes
SEAsian Food

.::Archives::.
September 2006

.::Tagboard::.
Coming soon.. maybe

.::Credits::.
Deadrose
blogger
blogskins




Friday, September 08, 2006

There is nothing wrong in being Gay
Prior to Steven Irwin's (God bless his soul and take care of him in the other world) death reports and tributes, the television have been showing topics on homosexualities, about a teenage boy, Marc Hall who was dismissed from school for engaging in homosexual acts in school. He then sued the school, and his parents and families and friends were so supportive, and they're very understanding, after all, unconditional love also means that you'll love your kid even if they are gay. There was also another topic on tv that questions if u can tell if ur kid is gay from birth.. or rather when they're young. There were 2 baby boys about the age of 3-4 painting with pink painted nails with flower designs and colouring books, and there was a "Male" lesbian who said that she knew since she was young, she knew because she didn't like dolls and thought of herself as a boy. This got me pondering, thinking.. it's true. Yet on the other hand, I've known of effeminate boys & tomboy girls who are not homosexuals, although the percentage of that is 1%.

I reckon if you think a child is gay, he's definitely gay, unless he falls in the 1%, which i think the person is either a religious freak who reckons he's going to hell for his preferences, in denial of his desires, or brainwashed by society, then again it's their own choice. What I mean is, you can't blame him for having more female hormones than most guys, or her for being more "male". Most of the Gay people I know are wonderful people, they are talented, they can cook very well and most of all...they are sincere and affectionate, who'd bitch but bitch wisely, who'd tell u to "fuck the bastard and let's have fun" when you've gone through a break up. I have "Butch" (term for the male in lesbian relationship) friends who are so damn good looking they put most men to shame, and they make better husbands than most heterosexuals, with the exception of producing biological kids, in which case they can always either adopt or go the sperm bank.

They are usually people with strong characters. My point is, they should never have a need to feel afraid and ashamed of their preference, and the only way to do it is to accept them, accept their society, after all, they're human, and not everyone likes apples. I salute the brave ones who came out and have acknowledged themselves and have come to terms with their sexuality. You are what you are and the people who really care..they'd love and accept you and be genuinely happy when you are. I believe society have changed as well, and we have become more receptive and accepting to our homosexual counterparts.

This is a tribute to all the gay people I know..70% of the people in my life. I love you guys.

Comments: Post a Comment